The calendar of the races scheduled for Saturday 20 January 2024 is communicated.
49 teams were registered in 4 different categories.
- it is played in two rooms
o Hall of the Marije i Lina primary school (Školska 14)
or sports hall Novigrad:
- Teams playing in Umag register in the hall of Marije and Lina’s school from 8:00 to 10:00, while teams playing in Novigrad register at the same time in the Novigrad sports hall.
- upon registration, a registration fee of €38.00 per team member will be paid. Please prepare the exact or approximate amount. After paying the registration fee, we will place a stamp on the hand or in a visible place for each team member, so that the whole team can show up at the registration table. With the sticker you have the right to drink throughout the day. You will receive two different vouchers for lunch and dinner. Teams whose registration fees have been paid into the club account will also be required to register upon arrival.
- Tomorrow morning we will deliver the PROPOSALS AND THE COMPETITION RULES, which will certainly be posted in the rooms near the registration tables.
- DINNER AND PARTY starting at 7.00 pm (for those who finish the match by that time). The awards ceremony and dinner will be held at the BOCKET HOUSE IN SVETA MARIJA NA KRAS (about 3 km from UMAGO, for all those who have already participated in this tournament in the same place in previous years).
information at https://goo.gl/maps/Y5WkTAdSnAQxe3mQ6
- We have a women’s group in the Under 40 category that will play the group matches in Novigrad, the top two best teams will have to come to Umag to play the semi-finals and the final. The other teams are distributed according to the principle that the under 40 categories are located in Umag and the over 40 categories in Novigrad.
- The pitches with the highest number of matches will be redistributed to other pitches as they become vacant.
- I ask the teams, given the high number of participants, to respect the start time of the tournament and the match calendar (the time is provisional!).
- THE PROGRAM will be posted in every room near the secretariat’s desk, on FACEBOOK and on our website (www.mokumag.hr).
- in each room there will be a competition manager (names below), do not hesitate to contact him/her for any questions.
- in each pavilion there is a bar with drinks for all competitors.
- food distribution in Umag will take place in the school kitchen area (how to get to the school kitchen will be clearly indicated).
- If you happen to find that the stamps are slightly faded or not clearly visible, you can come to the registration desk or registration desk to renew them for you.
- the teams bring their own balls for the game and warm-up. Don’t forget: the aim is to have fun, practice the sport we love and enjoy, make new friends and the motto of the tournament is, as before, ONLY LOVE.